ACL Robotics release: What’s new in ACL 15?
It’s official! On the 19th of November the latest version of ACL Robotics, including the extended version of ACL 15, is launched by Galvanize!
On Thursday the 26th of November our specialists provided a very successful and well watched free Dutch webinar about these new features. From our non-Dutch speaking customers and other interested parties we heard that there is interest in this webinar in English. We will provide the English version of this webinar on Thursday December 17th from 3pm till 4pm. Interested? Then feel free to register using the button below!
New in ACL Robotics
With the latest version of ACL Robotics:
- It is easier to connect to more data sources;
- It’s easier to apply machine learning;
- Helps Galvanize customers find success faster with Robot Toolkits (ready-to-use robots, scripts).
What’s new in ACL Robotics?
- 45+ new connectors to extend the range of data automation programs: including updates to the REST API Connector for better security. In addition, the SAP connector now supports merging multiple tables to execute extracts with fewer queries.
- Improved fuzzy matching: new SORTWORDS() function for improved fuzzy matching of names.
- Improved ACL machine learning: supports datetime and new algorithms making it easier to apply machine learning to GRC activities.
- Pre-built Robot Toolkits: get programs up and running faster; a toolkit service to keep your Robots up to date.
- Load-balancing for Robots: multiple Robots agents for scaling large analytics programs.
- Enhanced security for Robots: the option to disable uploading logs and result files to HighBond to keep data on-premise.
- New VRM connectors (Qualys and Tenable): to insert vulnerability data.
Since the rebranding of ACL to Galvanize, ACL Analytics (AN) and ACL Analytics Server (AX) have become part of ACL Robotics.
Interested in our free webinar?
Then register for our free webinar on the 17th of December from 3pm to 4pm.